contact information

for further information on the NTC development/junior program email Patrick Kelly at: patrick.kelly@triathloncanada.com


Monday, February 15, 2010

The Road Ahead (homework in Tucson)

Location: Tucson, Arizona
Time: 9:20 pm

Marc: Mes amis I have to write le poem and send it in for tomorrow morning!
AP: Alright team poem session!
Others: LETS DO IT!

The Road Ahead

The desert sun burning my skin.
Open roads with clean fresh air.
The grinding hill,
Eroding away at my will.

Enduring pain with my comrads, my kin.
We crest the peak with no time to spare.
The cactai strong and true, my faithful fans
They feel my pain, they know my plan

Frustration, suffering, reward,
VICTORY!

Finish 9:29 pm

1 comment:

Barb, aka "Matt's Mom" said...

thumbs up.. real talent there.. should get an "A"